- ideacentre™ Y900 and Y700 desktops offer choice in a sleek, edgy design for gamers who want performance with Windows® 10 and the latest Intel® 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with option to upgrade
- ideapad™ Y700 offers power and portability for gamers on-the-go, combining the latest Intel® or AMD® processors, discrete graphics and optional touch or Intel® RealSense™ Camera (on the 15-inch laptop)
- Five new ways to accessorize the gaming experience, including: Lenovo™ Y Gaming Surround Sound Headset, Lenovo™ Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard, Lenovo™ Y Gaming Precision Mouse, Lenovo™ Y Gaming Active Backpack and Lenovo™ Y Gaming Mouse Mat
Built For Modern Gaming
New ideacentre™ Y900 and Y700
Created for seasoned gamers, the new ideacentre™ Y series is made ready-to-perform, equipped with up to quad-core 6th Gen Intel Core i7 processors and discrete graphics options. Both the ideacentre™ Y900 and Y700 make upgrading easy – ideal for those who value time but like to continually upgrade their machines. The new desktops accommodate future upgrade options, boasting a chassis big enough to fit a full ATX motherboard and support power supplies up to 1000W. The new ideacentre™ Y900 also supports up to two graphics cards, all accessible via an easy access push lever that opens a stylish semi-transparent side panel. An internal cable routing system keeps cables neat on the inside. Additional space to upgrade a cooling system on top and two dust filters that increase the reliability of the 120mm and 140mm fans ensure the PCs run cool even when gamers push the limit.
New ideapad™ Y700
Lenovo created the new ideapad™ Y700 for mobile gamers with performance and portability in mind. Built for a solid yet affordable gaming experience, the new ideapad™ Y700 combines the mobility of a laptop with the power of the latest Intel or AMD® processors and discrete graphics to stay immersed in the game. With powerful JBL® speakers and subwoofer and an optional 10-point multitouch display or Intel’s RealSense™ Camera (on the 15-inch laptop), the new ideapad™ Y700 is built for total immersive gaming.
New Lenovo™ Y Series Accessories
Lenovo has also created five custom accessories to boost the gaming experience:
- Lenovo™ Y Gaming Surround Sound Headset: Includes 7.1 virtual surround sound, quick mute and in-line volume adjustment control box and a detachable passive, noise-cancelling microphone. The ergonomic design allows the ear cups to be both foldable and adjustable.
- Lenovo™ Y Gaming Precision Mouse: Features precise, adjustable speeds, eight programmable buttons, four levels of adjustable DPI, five levels of adjustable weight and an ergonomic design made for intense gaming sessions.
- Lenovo™ Y Gaming Mechanical Switch Keyboard: Includes backlight anti-ghosting mechanical switch key matrix, six customizable keys for macro recording, five adjustable levels of brightness and a default key for controlling the Lenovo Y Gaming Surround Sound Headset and a detachable palm rest.
- Lenovo™ Y Gaming Backpack: Fits up to a 17.3-inch laptop, includes padded pockets, a protective hard shell compartment and a chest strap for extra carrying support.
- Lenovo™ Y Gaming Mouse Mat: High reliability and waterproof.
“PC gaming has seen a renaissance, partly thanks to superior graphics and processing but also the meteoric rise of the e-sports scene and free-to-play games,” said Dilip Bhatia, Vice President, Worldwide Marketing and User Experience, PC & Enterprise Business Group, Lenovo. “The new Y series was created from the ground up to serve this growing appetite, a hunger that is expected to see the industry grow from US $26 billion in 2014 to US $35 billion by 2018. Historically much of the growth has been due to adoption of the platform in Asia, but today’s research has identified a potential 86 million PC gamers outside Asia as the future market growth drivers.”
Bhatia adds, “Lenovo is committing to serving the premium PC gamer. Our new Y series was created to match the very specific desires of the discerning modern gamer – enthusiasts who grew up alongside gaming, from arcade to console to PC, but now require a premium PC ready to play out of the box. We have created just that – a high performance PC that offers the lure of easy future upgradability, with a distinctive designer look, and the capacity to take them effortlessly from day to play.”
Pricing & Availability
All Lenovo products are available on www.lenovo.com
Lenovo™ ideacentre™ Y900 and Y700: starts at US $1599 and US $999 respectively, available in November 2015
Lenovo™ ideapad™ Y700: starts at US $949, available in October 2015
Lenovo™ Y Gaming Surround Sound Headset: US $69.99, available in September 2015
Lenovo™ Y Gaming Precision Mouse: US $69.99, available in September 2015
Lenovo™ Y Gaming Mechanical Switch Keyboard: US $139.99, available in September 2015
Lenovo™ Y Gaming Backpack: US $99.99, available in September 2015
Lenovo™ Y Gaming Mouse Mat: US $9.99, available in September 2015
*Prices do not include tax or shipping or options and are subject to change without notice; additional terms and conditions apply. Reseller prices may vary. On-shelf dates may vary by geography and products may only be available in selected markets. All offers subject to availability. Lenovo reserves the right to alter product offerings, features and specifications at any time without notice.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial, and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps. Join us on LinkedIn, follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Lenovo) or visit us at www.lenovo.com.
LENOVO, ideacentre, ideapad are trademarks of Lenovo. Intel, RealSense, Core are trademarks of Intel. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft. AMD is a trademark of AMD. JBL is a trademark of Harman International. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2015, Lenovo Group Limited.