The annual Lenovo Innovators Program stems from our vision of Smarter Tech For All (STFA), which is the idea that smarter technology can help solve problems, create opportunities and enhance the way we all live, learn and work.
Whether it’s sky diving, mountain climbing, rescuing animals or educating children – the Lenovo Innovators Program is looking to partner with content creators who have an interesting story, passion and/or profession that aligns with the values of STFA and can benefit from using Lenovo’s products.
If you have been directed to this site, Lenovo believes you may fit the above description, and would like to invite you to apply to become a Lenovo Innovator.
Lenovo is a leading global technology company, manufacturing the world’s widest portfolio of products. With over 63,000 employees serving customers in more than 180 markets, Lenovo has one of the industry’s most diverse cultures and operating models.
We know breakthroughs aren’t born in a bubble and that it takes all kinds of people and all kinds of points of view to make smart technology that can transform society. So that’s what we do. We believe smarter technology can solve problems, create opportunities and transform the way we all live, learn, work and heal, and creates a world where every person and business can reach their full promise and full potential through smart technology.
What's in it for me?
If you are selected to become a Lenovo Innovator, you will have the opportunity to enter into a paid partnership agreement under which you will use Lenovo products, participate and engage in industry events and marketing campaigns, and create original content detailing your experiences and collaborate with Lenovo in exchange for the following…
- Free products to help support your passions and/or professions. (Products decided on needs)
- $2500 (USD) grant made in equal payments throughout the contract term
- Access to Lenovo (networking opportunities with product experts, leaders, product tours, etc.)
- Increased personal brand presence by being featured on Lenovo owned channels. (Lenovo’s social handles include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. As well as Lenovo’s external storytelling platform, Lenovo StoryHub.)
Lenovo Innovator Qualifications
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must be creative, out of the box, have an interesting hobby and/or profession that our products can play an impactful role in.
- Must be located in one of the following markets: US, UK, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, India, Japan or France.
- Cannot have a current partnership or be actively promoting another technology company (see more in application requirements)
Want to be a Lenovo Innovator?
By submitting an application to the Lenovo Innovators Program, you acknowledge that Lenovo will not use or post any information in the application you submit during the application period, and you agree to the following application requirements. Specifically, the application…
- submitted content and application materials cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnicity, race, gender, sexual preference, religion, disability, profession or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- cannot promote illegal activities including the use of illegal substances firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- cannot be obscene or offensive, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or libelous remarks about Lenovo or its products or services, or other people, products or companies;
- cannot infringe or otherwise violate any copyrights, trademarks, logos, trade dress, privacy rights, rights of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses;
- Lenovo prohibits the infringement of others’ rights and any use of materials not original to the entrant (except authorized copyrighted materials owned by Lenovo). Use of materials not original to the entrant (except authorized copyrighted materials owned by Lenovo) will automatically disqualify an applicant. Do not copy your favorite movie, book, or photograph or include materials, images, graphics, music or trademarks belonging to any third parties or incorporate the names, voices, likeness, biographical information and/or other indicia identity or persona of any party (living or deceased) other than yourself unless you have obtained all rights necessary to permit you to use same in connection with your application;
- cannot contain any background artwork unless it is an original work of the applicant. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in applications must be created solely by the applicant or applicant must be the sole owner of all copyright interest therein;
- cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Lenovo has built and wishes to associate; and cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any laws, rules and/or regulations.
A committee made up of Lenovo stakeholders will select 10 Lenovo Innovators from the pool of qualified applicants. The committee’s decisions will be made after assessing each application for experience, creativity, influence/impact, and social presence. Applicants will be notified no later than June 18, 2021.
If you are selected to be a Lenovo Innovator..
You will be notified by email or direct message to the Instagram account associated during the outreach and/or application submission process. It is the winner’s responsibility to set account settings to accept contacts by Lenovo and to regularly check their account for such messages. Potential Lenovo Innovators may be required to demonstrate ownership of the Instagram account and/or application, in Lenovo’s sole discretion. Potential Lenovo Innovators will be required to respond within three (3) business days from the date of the first notification attempt. If any potential Lenovo Innovator does not respond to the notification in the time period specified, is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with the application rules above, an alternate applicant may be selected in Lenovo’s sole discretion.
Once all Lenovo Innovators have been selected and confirmed, Lenovo will share next steps within two (2) business days. All Lenovo Innovators will be required to enter into a partnership agreement with Lenovo setting forth the terms and conditions of participation in the Lenovo Innovator Program.