RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC, June 6, 2018 – Lenovo will showcase its portfolio of meeting room solutions including the new ThinkSmart Hub 700 at Infocomm 2018. We are investing in technology and partnerships to transform the meeting room experience, from inefficient and frustrating spaces plagued by unreliable connectivity, poor audio, lack of content sharing, too many cables, ports and power outlets, to efficient and productive spaces.
The new ThinkSmart Hub 700 hardware and software platform lets:
- Local and remote users can quickly connect and share simultaneously from any device, either wired or wireless
- Intelligent hardware with sensors detect in-room participant presence and pair devices simply
- Audio perform loud and clear through the Dolby Audio™ Speaker System, with enhanced speakers co-designed with Dolby
- Unified communications platforms like Skype for Business, Zoom or BlueJeans work seamlessly
ThinkSmart Software Platform is an extensive management console that drives the collaboration experience:
- Room experience – allows users to start scheduled or adhoc meetings quickly
- Client experience – offers Client applications that help users easily connect and share content
- The Console experience – helps administrators maintain and deploy the ThinkSmart Hub 700, provides rich room health reporting and meeting space telemetry
Businesses need creative collaboration to operate effectively in today’s digital and global world. That’s why workplace optimization ranks highly on many customers’ agendas, particularly with smart offices and meeting rooms. Studies show 92 percent of businesses are planning workplace transformation initiatives1. Furthermore, employees want to work smarter, as more than 50% expect to be working in a smart office in the next five years2.
Our smart meeting room solutions help conduct and manage meetings quickly and simply, allowing participants to focus on exchanging ideas, being creative and concluding meetings with a sense of achievement. At Infocomm 2018, we are showcasing solutions that eliminate meeting room pain points, including the:
- New ThinkSmart Hub 700 that provides an agnostic meeting room experience with support for Skype for Business, Zoom and BlueJeans unified communications platforms.
- All-in-one ThinkSmart Hub 500 designed to leverage Skype Room Systems infrastructure
- Intel Unite and ThinkCentre Tiny desktop solution focuses on in-room wireless sharing across various devices
“More than 50% of employees expect to be working in a smart office in the next five years,” said Christian Teismann, senior vice president and general manager, Lenovo Commercial Business Segment. “Lenovo is committed to invest and become a leader in smart office technology and help define these collaborative workspaces through innovative solutions that solve customer problems. The ThinkSmart Hub portfolio is a major step in driving better employee engagement and enabling smarter business.”
Demonstration of Lenovo’s smart meeting space technology will be shown at Infocomm 2018 between June 6-8 in the Las Vegas Convention Centre, North Hall, booth # N3320.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$45 billion Fortune 500 company with a vision to become the global leader in Intelligent Transformation through smart devices and infrastructure that create the best user experience. Lenovo manufactures one of the world’s widest portfolio of connected products, including smartphones (Motorola), tablets, PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion) and workstations as well as AR/VR devices and smart home/office solutions. Lenovo’s next generation data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power for the connections that are changing business and society. Lenovo works to inspire the different in everyone and build a smarter future where everyone thrives. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, or visit us at http://www.lenovo.com/
1 Source: Lenovo Study 2017
2 Source: Intel Future Workforce Study