With Matt Forte and Robert Griffin III, Lenovo searches for the next fanatical coach
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. – December 13, 2012: Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY), today launched an exciting contest for fantasy football fans – the first-ever Lenovo Fantasy Coach Season Pass Contest. Teaming up with Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte and Washington Redskins rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III, Lenovo is searching for the ultimate Fantasy Football coach. The grand prize? One lucky Fantasy Football coach will win a fantasy fanatic’s dream prize – a year’s worth of some of the biggest NFL experiences.
From the 2013 NFL Draft to Super Bowl XLVIII in 2014, to all the exciting action in between, our grand prize winner will receive a Fantasy Coach Season Pass that includes trips for two to all of these marquee NFL events:
- 2013 NFL Scouting Combine – evaluate the next crop of fantasy stars before the NFL Draft
- 2013 NFL Draft – head to New York City and watch the draft live with NFL analysts and former players
- Training Camp – check in on prospective fantasy players during your home team’s camp
- NFL Fantasy Draft Week - pick your roster while attending the ultimate Fantasy Football draft event
- Home Game Ticket Package – enjoy watching some of your favorite fantasy stars in every regular season home game
- 2014 Pro Bowl – watch some of the year's top stars face off with an inclusive trip for 2, including 2 tickets, airfare & hotel
- Super Bowl XLVIII – end the season with an inclusive trip for 2 to New York and New Jersey to see The Big Game
- And you'll score a Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 to capture all the highlights of your trips and share with your friends!
It’s simple to enter – visit Lenovo.com/fantasycoach and submit a 100-word essay demonstrating your creativity and originality, and share it with your friends. Entries will be accepted until December 25, 2012.
Anyone can cast a vote for the winning entry. Your friends, family and general public will determine the finalists, and a panel of judges will decide the winner based on specific criteria. See the official rules1 for all the details.
For inspiration, Lenovo partnered with Funny Or Die to create video examples featuring Matt Forte and Robert Griffin III. Visit Lenovo.com/fantasycoach for some fun and motivation. Both football stars, Matt Forte and Robert Griffin III, entertain their fantasy football coach’s demands like over the top protection or rarely executed plays, just to score some fantasy points.
What makes the best Fantasy Football Coach? What unique techniques would you use to motivate your team, maximize peak performance or protect your players? We want to hear your ideas.
We’re calling all fantasy football fans to tell us their best idea on what makes them great at their (fantasy) job and how would they drive their teams to victory.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY), the world’s second-largest PC vendor, is a $US30 billion personal technology company serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile Internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile Internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information see www.lenovo.com.1NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.), 18 YEARS AND OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter by 12/25/12. For Official Rules and prize descriptions, visit http://www.lenovo.com/fantasycoach/. Sponsor: Lenovo (United States) Inc., 1009 Think Place, Morrisville, NC 27560. The NFL Entities (as defined in the official rules) have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.