OFFICIAL RULES – US
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Entry into this Contest constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
ENTRY PERIOD: This Contest period begins March 1, 2021 at 5:00 am ET and ends March 6, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET (“Entry Period”).
WHO MAY ENTER: Contest is open to legal residents of France, Germany, Italy, India, Spain, UK and the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia (“Territory”), age 18 years or older or have reached the age of emancipation in the jurisdiction in which they reside, whichever is greater. THIS CONTEST IS VOID TO RESIDENTS OF U.S. EMBARGOED COUNTRIES AND IS VOID WHEREVER RESTRICTED BY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FILING OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS, OR IS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. In addition, individuals employed by Lenovo Group Limited (collectively, “Sponsor”), or their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and/or advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Contest Parties”) at any time during the Entry Period, and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household, are not eligible.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, each entrant will need to go to www.instagram.com/lenovo and comment a creative and unique caption under one or more of Lenovo’s daily Instagram posts tagging at least two friends. You must follow @Lenovo to enter. Eligible entrants (“Entrants”) must follow all instructions provided by Sponsor to enter. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on March 6, 2021. Limit one Entry per person per post.
- March 1, 2021 – March 6, 2021, there will be one post per day (six giveaways total) taking place on Lenovo’s Corporate Instagram account: instagram.com/lenovo. Each day at 5am ET, when the image or video is shared, users will follow the instructions and reply under the Instagram post with a unique and creative caption. The entry for all chances closes at the same time on March 6, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. One winner will be selected from each post based on the number of likes by other post viewers their comment receives during the Entry Period. Votes will be based on the creativity of the caption.
- Post 1 (March 1, 2021): For post 1, participants will comment under the photo with a creative and unique caption and tag 2 friends in the comments section for a chance to win. You must be following @Lenovo to enter.
- Post 2 (March 2, 2021): For post 2, participants will comment under the video with a creative and unique caption and tag 2 friends in the comments section for a chance to win. You must be following @Lenovo to enter.
- Post 3 (March 3, 2021): For post 3, participants will comment under the photo with a creative and unique caption and tag 2 friends in the comments section for a chance to win. You must be following @Lenovo to enter.
- Post 4 (March 4, 2021): For post 4, participants will comment under the video with a creative and unique caption and tag 2 friends in the comments section for a chance to win. You must be following @Lenovo to enter.
- Post 5 (March 5, 2021): For post 5, participants will comment under the photo with a creative and unique caption and tag 2 friends in the comments section for a chance to win. You must be following @Lenovo to enter.
- Post 6 (March 6, 2021): For post 6, participants will comment under the video with a creative and unique caption and tag 2 friends in the comments section for a chance to win. You must be following @Lenovo to enter.
- Post 7 (March 9, 2021): For post 7, we will announce the winners for each of the posts (1-6).
Additionally, entries may not:
- Be sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent; derogatory of any ethnicity, race, gender, religion, sexual preference, disability or age group; or profane or pornographic;
- Be obscene, vulgar or offensive, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), or promote illegal activities or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or libelous remarks about Sponsor (or its products or services), or other people and/or companies;
- Contain any use of trademarks, logos, landmarks, copyrighted materials owned by others, or otherwise infringe or violate any third party rights, as determined by Sponsor (except for those of Sponsor), or contain any personally identifiable information of any individual;
- Contain any images, vocal recordings, video footage, recognizable features or any personally identifiable information of any other individual;
(g) Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Be original and solely created by you. It is your responsibility to obtain, prior to submission of the Entry, the approval and rights to use any content that you did not create;
- Not have been previously published, submitted, or otherwise used for any other commercial purpose.
Any entries containing any of the above restricted materials or any other inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will be considered ineligible and will not be part of the Contest. By submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees that his or her entry complies with these Official Rules. Each Entrant also agrees that Sponsor may disqualify the Entrant from the Contest if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that an entry fails to comply with these Official Rules. If Sponsor rejects any entry, such entry will be disqualified and will not be considered a valid entry. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the Entrant. Entries may only be made according to the method described above. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated services) are not permitted and will be disqualified. User of automated mechanisms, vote-buying schemes, and other methods of producing fraudulent votes by voters is strictly prohibited. Only eligible entries actually received by Contest Parties will be eligible. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, or garbled entries will be disqualified.
OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: By submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees Sponsor shall own the entry submitted (including all copyrights and/or other intellectual property thereto, and all rights embodied therein) and that only Sponsor and its designees may exploit, edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, copy, disseminate or dispose of any entry, the concepts embodied therein or any elements thereof, online, in print, film, television, or in any other media for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or notification to the Entrant of any kind, except as prohibited by law.
HOW TO WIN: At 11:59 pm ET on March 6, 2021, the Entry Period will be closed in its entirety. On or about March 9, 2021, six (6) total winners will be selected, one (1) from the pool of Entrants for each post receiving the most likes by other followers based on the creativity of their creative caption submitted. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will utilize a panel of judges from Sponsor’s internal marketing team to review the creativity of the caption from each tied entrant. The judges will then vote amongst the tied entrants to select a winner.
Limit one prize per person. Note: You are not a winner of any prize until you have been verified as a winner by Lenovo. Decisions of Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Contest.
There will be a total of six (6) winner during the Contest who will win a Lenovo product. There is no cash alternative and the prizes cannot be redeemed as cash/gift cards.
- Post 1 (March 1, 2021): Yoga Smart Tab with Google Assistant – ARV $184.99
- Post 2 (March 2, 2021): Yoga 9i – ARV $1299.99
- Post 3 (March 3, 2021): Yoga Smart Tab with Google Assistant – ARV $184.99
- Post 4 (March 4, 2021): Yoga 9i – ARV ARV $1299.99
- Post 5 (March 5, 2021): Yoga Smart Tab with Google Assistant – ARV $184.99
- Post 6 (March 6, 2021): Yoga 9i – ARV ARV $1299.99
The total approximate retail value (ARV) of all available prizes in the Contest is $4,454.94. Only the prizes specified in the numbers indicated will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value should a prize or any component of a prize become unavailable. Except as specifically provided herein, prize packages do not include insurance, personal expenses, incidental charges, gratuities, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules. All applicable taxes and usage charges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If required by law, Sponsor or its agents shall require payment from winner of taxes to be remitted to the appropriate taxing authorities. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded.
CLAIMING PRIZE: On March 9, 2021, at or about 9:00 am ET the six (6) potential winners will be notified via email or direct message on Instagram. Potential winner has twenty-four (24) hours from the time of contact to confirm & accept the prize. Potential winner may be asked to verify eligibility and sign a Release & Waiver of Liability. Verification must be completed within twenty-four (24) hours of the potential winner notification.
Failure to respond within twenty-four (24) hours of potential winner notification or failure to verify eligibility may result in disqualification and an alternative potential winner may be selected. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or does not comply with Sponsor’s instructions, the prize may be forfeited, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If any potential winner forfeits a prize, then the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected by random drawing from the pool of all remaining eligible entries received, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Contest Parties shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. By accepting prize, Entrant consents to Sponsor’s use of their name, photograph and/or likeness, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes, including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
MISCELLANEOUS CONDITIONS: All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this Contest. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have complied with all of the conditions contained in the Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Contest Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Contest Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Contest Parties are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Contest Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Contest Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage will be disqualified. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
By submitting an entry, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may obtain many entries in connection with this Contest and/or other promotions of the Sponsor or produce materials similar to such entries, and that such entries may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to other entries submitted in connection with this Contest. Entrant waives any and all claims Entrant may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any entry and/or other works accepted, reviewed and/or used by the Sponsor may be similar to his/her entry, or that any compensation is due to Entrant in connection with such entry or other works used by Sponsor.
By participating in this Contest, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Contest Parties and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees, from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly, 1) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein; or 2) participation in the Contest or any prize related activities, including but not limited to traveling to or from any prize related activity.
ARBITRATION AND CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, USA, without regard to conflicts of laws rules.
WINNERS LIST: To obtain an official list of the name of the winner, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received by June 9, 2021
OFFICIAL RULES: If you would like a copy of these Official Rules, please contact: email@example.com. Requests received after June 9, 2021 will not be honored.
SPONSOR: Lenovo Group Limited, 8001 Development Dr, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA;
© 2021 Lenovo