Complements online shopping portfolio to become destination store for consumer electronics
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC – March 27, 2019 – Lenovo today announced the launch of the 3rd Party Option initiative, or casually dubbed, 3PO. The 3PO initiative is starting in North America with 21 brands now available on Lenovo.com United States and Canada online stores. The program is designed to expand the Lenovo.com product portfolio.
Lenovo.com built its online presence into an international ecommerce platform where customers can research, shop, and purchase Lenovo products and solutions from computers, to software, and PC accessories. Adding 3PO offers customers a range of related products in one location. For instance, shoppers are now able to purchase a new ThinkPad laptop, Targus laptop backpack, and Logitech mouse, all on Lenovo.com.
“Lenovo.com is evolving to become an end-to-end electronics eTailer, and it starts with these top brand partners,” explains Carlo Savino, Executive Director of Lenovo.com North America. “These partnerships allow us to complement the sales of our ThinkPad, Yoga, and Lenovo Legion PCs with relevant products from industry-leading brands so our customers can find full solutions that meet their unique needs.”
The 3PO initiative incorporates highly recognizable, trusted brands, such as Google and Logitech, and will include a breadth of products from drones to smart devices. A select list of some of the brands currently offered on Lenovo.com as part of the new initiative include:
- Arlo: Smart home technology company, specializing in smart security cameras, lighting, doorbell and services for both home and business use. Lenovo.com now features Arlo’s quality smart home security products, such as the Arlo Pro and Pro2 Camera systems and the new Arlo Doorbell and Chime.
- DJI: As the market leader in drone technology, DJI brings an exciting new addition to Lenovo.com in the form of consumer drones and aerial photography systems.
- Google: Multinational technology company, Google, now has smart speakers and home automation devices available on Lenovo.com, including the Google Home Mini and Lenovo Smart Display (developed in conjunction with Google).
- Logitech: Known for being the trusted, industry-leader of computer and cloud peripherals, Logitech’s PC products can now be purchased on Lenovo’s website. Products currently listed include webcams, gaming gear, and keyboards and mice.
- Jaybird: Is a pioneer in sports wireless headphones for runners, outdoor athletes, and fitness enthusiasts. The products featured on Lenovo.com range from Bluetooth earphones and audio accessories formerly not found in Lenovo’s portfolio.
- TP-Link: Lenovo has teamed with TP-Link, a company globally-recognized for its computer network products, to provide an array of WiFi range extenders, smart security tech, and home automation devices.
In addition to smart home users and drone enthusiasts, gamers can also find a more convenient shopping experience. Lenovo is partnering with gaming accessories companies, Razr and HyperX, to provide more options for PC gamers. In North America, Lenovo is also launching a program designed to deliver a unique mix of products and give buyers everything they need in one place, the Lenovo GameStore focuses on PC gaming. On the GameStore website, gamers can shop PC games after buying a new PC or laptop on Lenovo.com.
Browse the new third party offerings on Lenovo.com in the Electronics & Accessories section.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$45 billion Fortune Global 500 company and a global technology leader in driving Intelligent Transformation through smart devices and infrastructure that create the best user experience. Lenovo manufactures one of the world’s widest portfolio of connected products, including smartphones (Motorola), tablets, PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion) and workstations as well as AR/VR devices and smart home/office solutions. Lenovo’s data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power for the connections that are changing business and society. Lenovo works to inspire the difference in everyone and build a smarter future where everyone thrives. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, read about the latest news via our Storyhub, or visit our website at https://www. lenovo.com.