On October 22, the Lenovo Foundation will be launching the Love On Mini Grant campaign. Applications are open to charitable NGOs around the world that are registered 501(c)3 non-profit organizations or their charitable equivalents.
A total of $150k USD will be given to organizations who propose new and innovative ideas for engaging minority, under resourced and diverse populations in STEM education. This is a direct reflection of the Lenovo Foundation’s focus on increasing access to STEM education and empowering diverse, minority and under resourced populations around the world.
Applications will be evaluated by a group of Lenovo employees, including the Lenovo Philanthropy board, with help from the philanthropy Advisory Committee, a group of employees around the world who help coordinate philanthropy in their regions and offices.
NGOs who are interested in applying should follow the specifics of applications below:
- Organizations must be a registered U.S. 501(c)3 OR be able to provide all paperwork to pass the equivalency determination process of a U.S. 501(c)3.
- Applications should propose a way to engage minority/diverse/under resourced populations to STEM education. Applications that do not adhere to this topic will not be considered.
- Applications should include a detailed budget breakdown of the proposal, not to exceed $10k USD. Requests exceeding $10k USD will not be considered.
- Proposals can include requests for Lenovo product, monetary support, or a mix of both.
- Please include specifics like quantity, model name/number and needed functionality when requesting product. Visit www.lenovo.com to browse product.
- Lenovo will not consider requests for competitor products.
- Applications from new and existing charitable partners of Lenovo and its subsidiaries will be considered.
- If selected, applicants must meet all compliance and due diligence requirements of Lenovo and Lenovo Foundation.
- Applications and applications instructions are available in English and must be completed in English. Applications not completed in English will not be considered.
- Applications must be submitted by November 30, 2018.
- All applicants must adhere to Lenovo’s Charitable Giving Guidelines, available at www.LenovoFoundation.com
- Timeline of recipient selection and announcement is subject to change at the discretion of the Lenovo Foundation.