Lenovo is developing a BIOS solution to enable the ability to choose the SATA Controller Mode on Lenovo laptops that are set to RAID mode:
- Yoga 900S-12ISK
- Yoga 900-13ISK2
- Yoga 900-13ISK for BIZ
- IdeaPad 710S-13IKB
- IdeaPad 710S-13ISK
- IdeaPad 710S Plus-13ISK
This month, we began releasing an updated BIOS solution on select Lenovo laptops, which can be found on our support site:
- Yoga 900S-12ISK: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/DS119356
- Yoga 900-13ISK2: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/Yoga-Series/yoga-900-13isk2/downloads/DS119354
- Yoga 900-13ISK for BIZ: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/Yoga-Series/yoga-900-13isk-for-biz/downloads/DS119355
- Ideapad 710S-13IKB: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/DS119359
- Ideapad 710S-13ISK: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/DS119360
- Ideapad 710S Plus-13ISK: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/DS119357?
(Newer systems, like the Lenovo Yoga 910 convertible, will already have the option to select SATA Controller Mode in BIOS).
We do not intentionally block customers using other operating systems such as Linux on Lenovo Yoga or any other device. Lenovo consumer PCs are designed, tested, and optimized for Windows 10. We provide Linux certifications and installation guidance on a wide range of suitable products which can be found on our support site: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/pd031426